Welcome to the Health Professionals page.In this section we have included links to our newsletter, latest news including updates on clinical information, training and education opportunities.All the Maternity Services policies and patient information booklets are accessible via this page, and our Pre and Post Pregnancy Support Services Directory.
Click here to view final study day resources.
Information on COVID-19 is changing rapidly.
- Version 1, published 3 April 2020
For COVID-19 health advice and information, contact the Healthline team (for free) on 0800 358 5453
Hutt Valley DHB Intranet Information
- Guideline for Triage of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in Women’s Health
- "COVID-19 - what you need to know" portal
- Presentation by Dr Matt Kelly, Infectious Diseases Specialist (11 March 2020)
National & International Guidance
- RANZCOG statement (12 March 2020)
- RCOG health professional information and information for pregnant people (13 March 2020)
- New Zealand College of Midwives (NZCOM) statement (3 March 2020)
- Ministry of Health Information for Community Based Midwives
- Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine (SMFM) statement (13 March 2020)
- International Society for Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gyecology interim statement (11 March 2020)
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH) guidance (13 March 2020)
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG) flowchart for assessment and management of suspected or confirmed Covid-19 (March 2020)